Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How many of you can relate to this!

9 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

that sounds just like you! We all can relate!

The Higgins Family said...

oh, I can relate. Mmm, hm! I hope the fires are taken care of soon! That's so scary. We're grateful y'all are okay.

lady said...

hilarious because it's true! Though it amazes me how husbands can be just as messy as the kids.

Stephanie Shumway said...

For me it's "where the crap did he get that cookie!?!?!" I think he has been slowly saving them up in a secret stash to drive me crazy everytime he recovers a mysterious cookie... stinker!

Aundrea said...

yep, i agree with steph on that one. jarrett is constantly pulling things out that i had no idea we even had. at this moment i have doritos strewn across my floor.

For Petesakes said...

I can! I can!

what a cute cartoon Kayla.. and so true!

I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Polson Family said...

cute cartoon! I actually cannot relate yet. Cade is actually a very clean kid. He doesn't like to get dirty. Jake is still young, so we will see. Miss you guys.

Court said...

Oh I can, it's crazy the mess they can make with hardly anything. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ron and Hillary Dummar said...

This made my day! Thanks for sharing! I am still laughing.