Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Picture time!


Our 2008 Family Christmas picture. Isn't Truston's face, just well, so Truston?

Hmmm since we made a last minute decision to go to Arizona for Thanksgiving, I had a turkey and some fixin's to make up so here are the boys eating their first turkey leg. They did a good job too, I was impressed.

Yummy.

The gingerbread house that I made. I thought Truston was excited to help me make a gingerbread house. Nope, he just wanted to eat the candy so I was left to make the house on my own. It only lasted a few days because I have two sugar hungry boys who circled it like vultures on roadkill. (Nice mental picture I know but really, it is the most accurate)

The boys waiting for the 'ok' to devour the house..........

Ah, the wait is over and so is the house! Oh well, we'll make another next year....

Taryn was deciding if she liked gingerbread and she didn't want her picture taken while she was deciding.

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything of the kids or what not so here are some pics of what we have been up to!

10 comments:

lady said...

love the family picture....very cute!

Tina ♥ said...

Cute pictures. Taryn is so happy in the family picture, cute big smile! Looks like your boys like turkey. The gingerbread house is cute, like the wreath above the door! Glad to see pictures. See ya at Christmas!

Court said...

cute fam pic. All the kidos are getting so big.

Erika said...

What a cute looking family!! Your little girl just keeps getting more adorable!
(and you look fantastic!!!)

For Petesakes said...

What a beautiful family! The pics of your boys eating the turkey leg reminded me of some pics I have of my boys eating the same thing. And you gingerbread house turned out so cute. What a fun tradition!

Stephanie Shumway said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh I love it! your family looks so happy! I can see everyone 20 years older and just as happy. Merry Christmas

Aundrea said...

I love Taryn's curlies!! what a doll! and of course, the boys aren't too shabby either! What a fun mom! I think it's time I introduced to the boys to the wonderful world of gingerbread houses.

Anonymous said...

I love all your pics! You are quite the storyteller too!

♥ Natalie said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE family, kids, and YOU! Hope your Christmas was great. Happy New Year!

Melissa Braegger said...

Kayla your family is gorgeous. Glad that you had a great Christmas!