Hey, we hope y'all are doing great. Here's our little family! We're growing like weeds! By the way, if you are visiting our blog PLEASE make some comments. WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Snips and Snails.........
Isn't she just so cute? This morning I realized that I could finally put her hair into pigtails! I was so excited and she is just too darn adorable!
OOhhhhh I love it! That's the best when you realize you can do that with your daughter's hair! It's the beginning of a fun and rocky journey for both of you! Here's an example: ME- Megan, come here, let's do your hair for school MEG- Nooooo I don't want you to do my hair! I want it down! ME- Megan, you look like an orphan, get over here so I can do your hair MEG- nondescript whining.. whine whine whine OW! ow ow mom, you're hurting me! ME- Sorry! Megan, don't move your head. MEG! stop moving. look this way.. There, you look so cute! MEG- Wow, I do! I'm SOOO BEAUTIFULLLLL ME- sigh.
Hi, I'm Paula, I'm an old friend of Trenton back from Argentina.
You guys have a beautiful family, and your little princess is such a cuttie! We have a two year-old and she was a baldie for 18 months, so when I finally was able to put her hair into pigtails (still a struggle, haha), I was really excited, too! It's so much fun to have baby girls! But they're all a blessing! :)
Ok, so every mom every where has their own secret (or not so secret) survival tools. Here's a list of mine.
1. Amby Baby Hammock, seriously, if you don't know what this is go to this link. It has saved my sanity (and I get to sleep all night!) http://www.ambybaby.com/
2. Burt's Baby Bees buttermilk bath and buttermilk lotion. I don't know about ya'all but my babies get baby eczema, poor Kaden had it so bad that his pimples had pimples but with Taryn someone gave me some and it cleared up her pimples in ten minutes! Really, not kidding it was amazing!
3. Ear plugs. I have two boys, need I say more?
4. Cooking gadgets. I love the kitchen. It is where I escape and create.
5. Wow, how could I have over looked my SpotBot! Ok, moms with kids (or pets or both!) need one of these. We have yet to not get a spot out with it. Including watermelon throwup...yeah that was fun.
6. Mr. Clean Magic Erasure! Yes, it is!!! It hasn't failed me yet!
7. Maya Baby Wrap. Buy it, Use it, LOVE IT!
8. Craigslist. Really I should put this on number 1 because you can buy any baby item you want/need for a mere fraction of the cost and often in like new condition.
9. My Sit'n'Stand stroller. Three kids on one stroller. Life is grand!
Ok, so I know that I said top ten but this is all I have time for right now. I"m a mom too. :)
4 comments:
First of all, she's so big!! sigh. Well, there's nothing cuter than the first piggy tails. So adorable. Can't wait to see her at Christmas!
So cute! I love them!
517 days...whew :-)
OOhhhhh I love it! That's the best when you realize you can do that with your daughter's hair! It's the beginning of a fun and rocky journey for both of you! Here's an example:
ME- Megan, come here, let's do your hair for school
MEG- Nooooo I don't want you to do my hair! I want it down!
ME- Megan, you look like an orphan, get over here so I can do your hair
MEG- nondescript whining.. whine whine whine OW! ow ow mom, you're hurting me!
ME- Sorry! Megan, don't move your head. MEG! stop moving. look this way.. There, you look so cute!
MEG- Wow, I do! I'm SOOO BEAUTIFULLLLL
ME- sigh.
Hi, I'm Paula, I'm an old friend of Trenton back from Argentina.
You guys have a beautiful family, and your little princess is such a cuttie! We have a two year-old and she was a baldie for 18 months, so when I finally was able to put her hair into pigtails (still a struggle, haha), I was really excited, too! It's so much fun to have baby girls! But they're all a blessing! :)
Post a Comment