Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What a FUN day!

Wow did we have a great time at the regional park by our house yesterday! We went with our good friend Brandon and Sharese and the kids all just had a blast! It was a fabulous photo op that I couldn't pass up!






This is such a cute picture of Kaden. I walked over to him and he was just so happy to be poking his stick in the water. I asked him if he was having fun and this was the face he gave me. He was just so happy........then he fell into the pond.



Of course I didn't get a pic of him in the water because I was busy pulling him out. But after we got his shirt off, Trenton took a few pics of how soaked he was, oh, and no he wasn't happy.

Taryn absolutely loved the swing. I spent quite some time just pushing her. She actually fell off once, straight onto her back but she popped right back up and wanted help getting back on. That's my girl!












Yes, I know that this isn't the best pic of Truston but this picture tells a story. Well it shows Truston telling the story of Tom and Jerry to a bunch of 10 year old boys who were sitting ontop of this play structure thingy. Talk about a captive audience!






These are just some cute pics of Kaden on the playground. I wish I were a better photographer because he is just a handsome boy!


This is a nice picture of Truston. I didn't get many with him because he doesn't usually hold still long enough to get good pics of anything!




This is him telling me to take a picture of something else.

2 comments:

Aundrea said...

cute pics!! i love that kaden fell into the pond, just because it makes for lasting memories! you really do have adorable kids! GOOD JOB! :)

Stephanie Shumway said...

I LOVE that first pic of Kaden- soooo when are you going to put him in commercials?