Thursday, March 20, 2008
Howdy Strangers!
Well, here it is! What you've all been wating for! Ok, I know only a few who have asked for pictures of our home but for the rest of you, at least you can see what I have been up to (and why I have neglected our blog for so long). I put captions on the pics but you have to move your mouse over the pic to see them. And no, it's not as scary as it looks. It was just a dreary day when I took the pics............geez some people are just picky picky picky................:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm glad you got into your new place. It looks great! I'm very jealous of the garage!! That is a necessity for our next place! Enjoy it for the next few years!
Thanks for sharing pictures! Hope you get all settled soon. Enjoy the dishwasher and washer and dryer!!
I can't believe that Taryn is already getting up on all four's... testing the waters of crawling!
great pics, but they're so DREARY! Can't you take better ones?? LOL just kiddin! Love it. Don't you just love having a dishwasher and your own place to do laundry???
Post a Comment