Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!

Truston and his loot, need I say more?


Kaden already playing with his new Magna Doodle. He polished off his Chocolate bunny in no time flat! What a great breakfast................

And Taryn gets her own slide show because, well, she's adorable and she's in her new Easter dress............



7 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun! I sure enjoy seeing how you and your cute little family are doing (now that you are up and running with the computer and everything). :)

Erika said...

I just love it that she got her own slideshow. So hilarious

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures Kayla. I am glad to see that things are settling down for you guys. The new place looks awesome. I am so happy for you. I never want to go without having a washer and dryer. I might be able to handle not havign a dish washer, but not a washer and dryer. How did you do it?

Tina ♥ said...

So were they bouncing off the walls? Mine were! All that sugar... Truston sure had a lot of goodies!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Happy Easter! I love that you have so many pics of Taryn that you needed to do them on a slide show! Isn't that the way it is when you have both boys and girls? I have probably 7 or 8 pics of Megan in her Easter dress, but I don't have even one picture of Matthew in his Easter Sunday clothes... LOL

Melissa Braegger said...

Kayla your kids are adorable. They all look like mom. It looks like they all had a fun Easter.

vanessa said...

Hey Kayla
Remember me? I was checking out Steph's blog and found your's. Your family is so cute!