I'm cute take a picture! You know it won't last because I am 2! Here's an update on with what's been going on with Kaden. He is two and a half and acting it........ug. But I do have periods of time when I see the cute kid come through!!! Honestly, if I could compare him with any Disney character it would be Carpet from Aladdin. Kaden still isn't really talking (like, at all) but he is so dang expressive he almost doesn't need to. We had an intake specialist from the County come and evaluate him for speech delay and we are currently just waiting for the results!
Truston is saying that he is a GOOF! This kid can melt my heart and drive me crazy at the same time. He is so stinking good at being a ham! He just doesn't quite get the concept of being careful and thinks he's a bulldozer, or a dinosaur.................
My cheeks are tooooo heavvvvvvvvvy! Taryn is doing great, I'm still scared to try rice cereal again on her because of her previous results, yuck. But as you can see she isn't starving and her neck muscles have got to be totally buff!
Look at me, I'm up, I'm revin my engine, Now I just have to figure out how to put myself in gear! I can see my days are very limited now on when she will be crawling, soon I will have three going in oposite directions...........heaven help me!




3 comments:
Man, Taryn is getting big so fast! I can't believe it. She is going to have two great big brothers as she grows up. We can't wait to see you guys next month!
Yea!! you're back! The house looks great & the kids are soo dang cute!
yay! welcome back :-) When will you come to the beach with us?
Post a Comment