Saturday, February 23, 2008
Houston We Have a Problem
Well, our move is complete, well, at least we are out of our old townhouse, I don't think we'll be unpacked until Christmas (if we're lucky). I would love to post pictures of our new home and a few of the kids but there are a few problems with that idea. One, I have no idea where the camera is, and two the computer isn't feeling too well. After moving we attempted to upgrade our computer with some not so compatible RAM (unknowingly of course)... and that ended up putting it in the ER or Electronic Recessitation. Luckily, Trenton has a teacher that really likes computers and was able to get it to turn on again. However, it is REALLLLLLLLY REALLLLLLY sloooooooooooooooow. So with my many ideas to make this blog wonderful and fully updated, it will have to wait until we get some new RAM (that is compatible) to make this baby go. Until we see you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Gooooood luck with that!
Isn't it like your life has stopped and you don't know what to do with yourself? I remember when we moved we didn't have internet hooked up for like the first 2 weeks and I felt like I was in the black hole of bitterness and despair.
I'll help you with whatever it takes to get your computer fixed because I'm ANXIOUS for some "treats" in the mail for my sweet Scotty :-)
Post a Comment