Thursday, January 24, 2008

Who's your Candidate?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm very surprised to see the results. I took the test the first time yesterday and was very decided on a lot of issues. I was most compatible with John McCain. No surprise there. But I retook it today, and I'm still most compatible with John McCain, HOWEVER, Barack Obama was tied with McCain at 40%. I don't know what that means because the democratic candidates are pretty much an exact opposite to the republican candidates right now. Maybe I'm just undecided on a few things.

Tina ♥ said...

hi kayla ! it's ally did you hear that kids all over the contrey are voteing? well my vote is john mcCain.

Tina ♥ said...

hi kayla! it's me ally. i miss ya a lot! kids are voting all over the
contrey! my vote is john mcCain

Tina ♥ said...

hi kayla! i miss you AND your family.
kids are voting all over the ENTIRE
contry! my vote is john mccain.