Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'll get to it soon........



Procrastination
I'll find a picture for it later

5 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

cute.....real cute. But that's life!

The Higgins Family said...

Y'all are funny. Love the Mitt thoughts... interesting... :)

The Higgins Family said...

Y'all are funny... love the Mitt thoughts... hmm... interesting. :) Hope you're doing well!

Aundrea said...

Kayla, can't wait to see some new pics!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I also love your thoughts on Mitt. Do you mind if I post them on my blog? My family would especially enjoy it and get a laugh. let me know, I won't post it unless you say it's okay.
Love,
Aundrea

LeAnne said...

This is crazy. Remember LeAnne from HS and Ricks days?! I found your blog through Mindy Higgins! Mindy and I were roommates my sophomore year at Ricks. Talk about small world! Your family adorable and wonderful!!!!!