I had just finished changing Taryn and as I turned away to break up the boys "fight" more like Truston tackling Kaden, Taryn had somehow rolled over and went face to face with one of the boy's dinosaurs. Her facial expressions are priceless! I switched out dinosaurs and she didn't know what to make of the T-Rex.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Are you my Mommy?
I had just finished changing Taryn and as I turned away to break up the boys "fight" more like Truston tackling Kaden, Taryn had somehow rolled over and went face to face with one of the boy's dinosaurs. Her facial expressions are priceless! I switched out dinosaurs and she didn't know what to make of the T-Rex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Kayla! She is too cute. I'm excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
oh that is so cute! Love those moments....
I love it! What a cutie pie whe is - and I love her expressions in both pics...
Taryn is too cute!! Is that red hair I see?!
I love your "ha ha's" column. So fun to read. Also, I know I've been a slacker at emailing, but you mentioned looking at schools out here in Tx. Have you convinced Trenton to look yet? That would be so great if you moved out here!!!
Lol, I guess the pics do kinda look like she has red hair but no, it's blonde. And no I brought it up but it looks like we are staying here.
Kayla I can't believe it is you. I found your blog of off Courtney's and wanted to say hello. Your kiddos are adorable and I can't believe that you have three already! Those facial expressions on your daughter are classic. How old is she anyway? So I heard that you moved to California so that your husband could attend chiropratic school. I have no idea if I spelled that correctly:) How are things going? My daughter is almost seven months and I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. We are back in Gilbert and Chris works as a pharmacist for the Target on Val Vista and Warner. Well I would love to hear from you send me a message on my blog-
melissaanns.blogspot.com
Love it :-) PS-your Mitt side blog is hilarious! I had to go get Tyler to read it.
your blog is saying....UPDATE ME! :)
she is adrable! in one of the pics i love how she looks like she all grown
up.
OH WHAT A CUTE FACE! ALLY
Post a Comment