
Well, I am beginning to think that my girl definately has an opinion on all things, just like her mama! Watch out!
Hey, we hope y'all are doing great. Here's our little family! We're growing like weeds! By the way, if you are visiting our blog PLEASE make some comments. WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
4 comments:
so fun!
You know, that counter is kind of depressing :-) 553 days!
I'm glad to have your blog address! you have a very cute family!!!! I loved reading your favorite list...I want to try the spotbot, the burt bees (preston has eczema), and that baby sleeper bed. AWSOME...I really need the spotbot though. I wish you had more pictures of yourself though on your blog. Where do you live? Autumn will be starting her blog too soon. Brad has one it is: katieandbradk.blogspot.com It was soooo good to get a message from you. I passed on your blog address to Autumn. It would be fun to get everyone together again!
She is getting big very quick. But she is a girl, so she will have a mind of her own! I like the picture of sweet Kaden, too.
Post a Comment