Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm So Proud?

Well I asked Kaden to put his clothes on, and well, he put some clothes on just not the pants I laid out for him........the pants do however look better on him then they do on Taryn right now if that means anything? Lol.


5 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

What a funny kid! The pink kinda brings out his eyes... jk. ;)

Tina ♥ said...

What a kid. Doesn't look like he will be a fashion designer when he grows up! cute boy!

For Petesakes said...

That is so funny.. What a cute kid

For Petesakes said...

Oops.. I thought I commented on this one.. I guess I am losing my mind :) We were IMing when he did this and I was jealous that I wasn't there to see it. I'm glad you posted a pic. What a sweet boy.. he looks so proud.

Thanks for being such a great friend Kayla

Ron and Hillary Dummar said...

So funny. The important thing is that he dressed himself though, huh!