
When I realized that the boys were being ever so quiet, I started to worry. Luckily, our home is small so finding them only took a few moments. I had been feeding Taryn upstairs in my room and I had thought they were playing in their room. Those darn stinkers had gone right past my door without me realizing it, I guess I was a little engrosed into my book. When I realized they weren't in their room I went to the next most likely spots which is the bathrooms, hmmm not there. Ok, so that pretty much left the kitchen and when I walked in there Truston just poked up his head and said "Don't worry Mom, we're just doing the dishes. Go sit down." Be still my heart. I guess they have been paying attention to Trenton, who is just such a sweetie about helping me out whenever he is actually home. Is there any way to keep this attitude because I know that ten years from now these memories will be the closest thing to actually having them do the dishes. Now, I need to go make dinner so the kids have more dishes to wash.......
3 comments:
awww what a cute story and pics. Sweet little kids you have!
Thanks, I think so!
I love those moments. Boys are the most active and crazy people, and at the same time, will give you the most tender moments.
Post a Comment