Hmmmmmmmmm so I'm suppose to write 6 things that someone may not know about me but the thing is, I am such an open book as well as very opinionated (or so I've been told ;o) ) that I can't think of anything that people wouldn't already know. But hey I'll give it a shot and who knows, if you're reading this you may learn something new.......
1. I love to cook. I mean it, I really love to cook. I think of cooking as my magic potion that I am brewing into something really good. Ok, yes I am a huge Harry Potter fan(atic). Which leads me into number 2.
2. I am a really huge Harry Potter fan. Ok, not to the point where I buy all (or any) of the merchandise outside of the books (maybe I would have if we weren't starving students but I really don't think so). I have read each of the books at least 3 times. Ok, I've read the 7th book 3 times but I have read the others too many times to count now. If you have a question about the series I bet I know the answer, or know where to find it. Ok, so I'm a nerd :o)
3. I really hate California, it's too expensive and not all that great of weather if you ask me. I'm so not a beach person with all that sand that gets everywhere and into everything. It didn't help that I was in the North Ridge Earthquake and I have been terrified of earthquakes ever since (hence my geography/geology major.......hmmmm maybe I should finish that sometime). I just can't wait for Trenton's schooling to be over so we can get back to Arizona. However, I will add that the people I have met here have been so nice! I cannot say a bad thing about California residents especially the natives. They have been awesome! Our ward is the best (besides Voyager Ward in the Val Vista Stake, really, can any ward compare to that ward?)
4. I have the best husband in the whole wide world! He does the dishes and vacuums and dusts, mops the floor whenever I haven't been able to get to it all without me having to ask him! Plus, he's as handsome and sweet as can be. I'm sure he'll make me take this off the blog and so I'll have to come up with something else, because he's also very humble. He definately honors his calling as priesthood holder. How I was able to catch him is beyond me, I have been very blessed.
5. I am a chronic researcher. If someone asks me something that I don't know I have to find out the answer. Google and Wikipedia are my best friends.
6. I am a Craigslistaholic. I have found some awesome bargans on there and I am on there all the time!
Ok, well that's some random stuff that you may or may not know. I now tag Stephanie, Erika, Aundrea and Trenton, if he has time.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That was fun to read! By the way, MY ward is the best!! Really, it is! :)
FUN facts, Kayla! Sorry you don't like CA; what a bummer. But, like you said, at least your ward is great! Thanks for sharing....Loved reading!
Post a Comment