Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It is time.........

Ok, so at this point it is a miracle that I haven't forgotten the log in let alone my password to this thing! I have had many many comments about my lack of blogginess and so for my absence, I apologize!! I would like to say that we haven't had much to report so that is my reason for the lack of postings but that would be a total lie. We have been so busy and full of amazing times that I now feel even more guilty for not sharing!!! The quickest item of business to point out is the fact that I am yet again pregnant. We are very excited for the new addition, especially Kaden. Trenton is now entering his final semester of any class at all......he will only have classes on Tuesdays then the rest of the week he works in his clinic!! We are so excited for this final semesters and how quickly they seem to be falling behind us! In the past month or so we have had Trenton's birthday. Happy belated blog birthday honey!! Then we have had Truston's birthday, whom has had a fantastic month, let alone a singular special day.(Pictures to follow....) Plus we had a trip to Arizona and lots of cousin time on the Hansen side.....So yes, that is a brief covering of the past 5 months. I know I have missed so so so so much but hey.......whatcha gonna do with a pregnant lady? Here are some pictures of our not so distant past conquests:

Truston's 'birthday party' in Arizona with his Hansen cousins!







Did I mention Easter??


Truston's Birthday


at.......DISNEYLAND!!!
He was so excited that he couldn't keep his mouth closed for the first half hour.
His favorite ride was the StarWars ride of all things but he loved driving the car too. Plus, Trenton took him back to California Adventures a week later because it was part of the tickets we were able to get. Hey, we are finally taking advantage of a few California attractions.




Then we all went to SeaWorld:
Now SeaWorld was particularly fun. Especially when Taryn scolded Shamu for about 5 minutes for getting her wet. That girl can give dirty looks. Plus, Kaden was able to get on the Journey to Atlantis roller coaster by some miracle. He was only about 5 inches too short. He loved it!!! The kids loved Shamu and the Dolphin shows, good thing we upgraded to season passes cuz they want to go back!










8 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! Congrats for being pregnant...we are due about the same time! I cannot believe how big your babies are getting! Well best of luck with almost being done with school!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Hey! I am soooo disappointed in you! We didn't hang out when you were in AZ! Congrats on the baby!! I saw the baby counter and thought "what?? I'm such a bad friend that I didn't know!" but i guess since I am the first friend to comment, I'm the best of your blogger friends :o) suck it, people!

The Higgins Family said...

Glad you're back! And congrats on expecting baby #4-- holy cow! :)

Let us know next time you're in AZ-- we'd love to try to hang out... and meet Taryn!

Sending love your way!

Tina ♥ said...

WOW, you guys have had lots of fun things happening lately!!!! Congrats on the new one. Happy birthday to Truston, too.

Unknown said...

Kayla..ahh forget the blog.. I love it, don't get me wrong. But you are doing an awesome job of living in the moment with your family. And they grow up so fast..
What precious memories with such a beautiful family.. those kiddos have grown so much.. Enjoy!!

Melissa Braegger said...

Congrats on baby #4 that is so exciting. I hope everything continues to go well and that your husband's schooling will continue to go by quickly:)

Alyssa Jenkins said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time at the Cali attractions. If I lived there I would be all over that! I am glad you guys were able to go. We are very excited to see you all this weekend for Trevor's wedding! Yea!

Me and my boys said...

Hey you have a really cute family!!!