Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anything you can Do......

Well, after weeks, ok no, more like months of fighting, I finally let this girl feed herself. Now before you think that I am a cruel mom, just know that the floor beneath her high chair is carpet. I have enough messes to clean up as it is so I've been putting this off for as long as I could. Tonight however, with her refusal of eating off my spoon, I made the girl some good thick oatmeal to feed herself and well, you can see for yourself what she thought of it.....



Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give someone a bath.

7 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

heehee! I bet she had a blast though. She did quite the job! You ARE a good mommy. Now, go clean the tub. Nothin like an oatmeal bath....

Erika said...

ha ha ha!
I love it!!

Aundrea said...

haha! she's too dang cute! they get so independent way too quickly!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hansen family said...

How fun!!!! Isn't it fun when kids start doing things by there self.

The Higgins Family said...

oh so true. if preparing the food isn't enough of a production. ;) She's adorable, though!

For Petesakes said...

Oh What a cutie! I miss having little ones in high chairs. As hard as it is.. enjoy it now because you'll blink and those days will all be gone :)

Stacy