This is a totally hands on exhibits for kids that has a whole dinosaur section,
an earthquake house, a hurricane simulator,
plus sooooooo much more not to mention the rotating exhibits which were animal "grossology" and "Bob the Builder".
Really, this place was fantastic. Don't worry Truston, even though you are at Grandma's house right now and didn't get to go with us, Daddy will take you next month!

P.S. If you have a BoA bank account, go to the BoA web page and check out the local museums and such that you can get into free the first Saturday of every month, I think through the end of the year.




5 comments:
That looks like such a cool place... but I don't know about it topping Disneyland. Anyways, glad you guys had such a fun family day!!
Hey you guys!! This is Trentons cousin by-the-way... I got Dustins Blog and found yours! So fun to see what is going on with you guys!
I don't know about forgetting Disneyland, but that place looks pretty cool. Thanksgiving Point in Utah has a place like that too.
Hey Kayla! Your Kentucky cousin here. I'm so glad you guys are having fun in California (I think it would be hard not to!) I'm glad to have found your blog--by the way, your little girl is adorable! We're having another boy next month...check us out at micahandshannon.blogspot.com!
I have been there once about 5 years ago and can't wait to take my kids there!!
Post a Comment